This control valve was built with professionals in mind and was designed for use with motor oils, gear oils, synthetic hydraulic oils, and transmission fluids. This control valve features a durable body with a comfort grip to allow the operator to use with comfort without sacrificing durability from daily operation. The ZE2510 features a manual nozzle with rigid outlet and can be used with ½ NPT hoses.
- Comfort Handle: Built in ergonomic rubber grip that protects the operator from sudden impact shocks.
- Built for various Industries: Can be used in auto shops, fleet service facilities, industrial settings, and more!
- Fast and Efficient delivery: 1-10 GPM delivery rate with a maximum working pressure of 1000 PSI
- Built to Last: Crafted with aircraft grade aluminum components and enclosed in a polypropylene shell for protection against sudden impacts.
- Use with a variety of applications: For use with motor oils, gear oils, synthetic hydraulic oils, transmission oils.
- Temperature range: -14° F to 140° F ( -10° C to 60° C)
- Pressure rating: 7-1000 PSI (0.5-50 BAR)
- Flow Rate: 1-10 GPM (1-35 LPM)
- Thread size: ½ NPT (female)