This digital control valve was built with professionals in mind and was designed for use with motor oils, gear oils, synthetic hydraulic oils, and transmission fluids. This control valve features an LCD screen that is clear and easy to read, allowing the user to clearly identify the amount of fluid dispensed into their application from the valve. The ZE2502 features an auto-nozzle with flexible outlet, can be used with ½ NPT hoses, and runs on a 3-volt battery.
- Comfort Handle: Built in ergonomic rubber grip that protects the operator from sudden impact shocks.
- Precise Oil Measurement: Accuracy rating of +/- 0.5%, stops dispensing at desired preset mode.
- Fast and Efficient delivery: 1-10 GPM delivery rate with a maximum working pressure of 725 PSI
- Built to Last: Crafted with aircraft grade aluminum components and enclosed in a polypropylene shell for protection against sudden impacts.
- Use with a variety of applications: For use with motor oils, gear oils, synthetic hydraulic oils, transmission oils.
- Temperature range: -14° F to 140° F ( -10° C to 60° C)
- Pressure rating: 7-725 PSI (0.5-50 BAR)
- Flow Rate: 1-10 GPM (1-35 LPM)
- Thread size: ½ NPT (female)