This 21-Gallon Transmission Drain was built with professionals in mind and was designed to be used when changing oil, transmission fluids, and more for automobiles and light trucks. This Transmission drain can be placed under a lifted vehicle utilizing the stable fixed wheel and fixed axel combination as well as the telescoping funnel to accommodate various working positions. This unique drain utilizes a 2.4-Gallon (9.5 qt) measuring bowl that is integrated into the downtube assembly. Today’s newer vehicles come with no transmission dipsticks which leaves shops unable to document how much fluid is removed when performing drain and fill services. The chamber allows the technician to document what is removed from the vehicle and allows them to add that amount back according to procedures from sever OEs.
- Pro Grade Funnel: Wide catch 20.5-inch diameter with built in screen creates a wide area to catch fluids and prevent drain plugs and gaskets from falling into the tank.
- Integrated Level Gauge: Easy to view built in sight gauge allows users to know when it is time to empty the tank.
- Simple Air Evacuation: Evacuate the drain by using an air connection and connecting to the drain. No need to invest in more expensive diaphragm pump systems to evacuate.
- More Stability: The fixed axel and casters configuration makes moving under a vehicle simple and helps the drain stay put, unlike models with 4-swivel casters that move on uneven floors.
- Built with safety in mind: Includes a pressure relief safety valve to prevent over pressurization and downtube ball valve to prevent surprise oil showers or spillage in case the drain is knocked over.
- 6-inch fixed wheels and 3-inch casters
- 5-foot evacuation hose with J-hook
- Can be used with oil, transmission fluid, and antifreeze
- 5-inch diameter funnel
- Durable steel tank