This 21-Gallon Combination Oil drain was built with professionals in mind and was designed to be used when changing oil, transmission fluids, and more for automobiles and light trucks. This combination oil drain can be used as a standard oil drain can be placed under a lifted vehicle or act as a fluid evacuator using the included probes to remove fluids without having to remove the drain plug on the pan which limits shop liability but is also critical for vehicles that do not utilize a dipstick to check fluid levels. This 2-in-1 unit is ideal for smaller shops wanting to service more types of vehicles or larger shops looking to increase productivity in their shops. To use the evacuator function just pressurize the tank with a shop air connection, attach the appropriate probe, insert into the dipstick and watch the oil flow into the evacuator. This unit is also portable so there is no need to leave attached to an air hose during operation after pressurization.
- Pro Grade Funnel: 14.5 inch diameter with built in screen creates a wide area to catch fluids and prevent drain plugs and gaskets from falling into the tank.
- Integrated Level Gauge: Easy to view built in sight gauge allows users to know when it is time to empty the tank.
- Simple Air Evacuation: Evacuate the drain by using an air connection and connecting to the drain. No need to invest in more expensive diaphragm pump systems to evacuate.
- More Stability: The fixed axel and casters configuration makes moving under a vehicle simple and helps the drain stay put.
- Built with safety in mind: Includes a pressure relief safety valve to prevent over pressurization and downtube ball valve to prevent surprise oil showers or spillage in case the drain is knocked over
- 6-inch fixed wheels and 3-inch casters
- 5-foot evacuation hose with J-hook
- Can be used with oil, transmission fluid, and antifreeze
- 5 evacuator probes included
- Durable steel tank