ZE10240 - High Density Polyethylene Rotary Pump (1 Gallon Per 16 Revolutions)Regular price $163.76
This two-vane rotary hand pump constructed from HDPE and PTFE makes this pump ideal for chlorine or bleach as well as many other chemicals (consult chemical compatibility chart for specific compatibility concerns). It dispenses at a delivery rate of approximately 1 gallon per 16 revolutions.
- Dispenses at a rate of 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- 1" hose barb spout
- 1 1/4" O.D. pickup tube
- Typically used with: Bleach, chlorine, and other chemicals compatible with HDPE.*
- *Contact us with specific compatibility concerns.
- Body: HDPE
- Outlet: 3/4" BSP
- Inlet: 1" BSP
- Seal: FKM
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Color: Blue
- Vanes: PFTE
- Crank Arm (ZE10224)
- Crank Arm Handle (ZE10297)
- Discharge Spout (ZE10242)
- 3-piece Pickup Tube (ZE10243)
- Bung Adaptor 2” NPT (ZE10217)
- Rebuild kits containing Vanes, Seals, and Hardware (ZE10241)
- Optional 46” X 1” Polyethylene Hose available (ZE10213.