This 36 oz. Pressurized Chemical Sprayer was designed with professionals in mind and is intended for use with industrial cleaners/degreasers, lawn and garden chemicals that are comprised of Methylene Chloride, Trichlorethylene, and Perchloroethylene. This pressurized sprayer is made of a lightweight polyethylene tank with a comfort grip handle for easy and efficient operation. To operate, fill the container, pump the handle to prime, open the adjustable tip, and push the trigger to spray away. The ZE1000 pressurized chemical sprayer features a lock button that locks the sprayer into the “on” position for easy and convenient one-handed operation. This product is ideal for high volume shops and hobbyists.
- Adjustable Nozzle: Twist the nozzle tip on the end to adjust to the desired spray stream
- Comfort Handle: Molded imprints for fingers makes holding comfortable and efficient.
- Contoured Trigger: The contoured trigger makes holding to spray more comfortable which allows the operated to hold longer than other brands.
- Locking Trigger Feature: Simply press down the trigger and slide forward to lock in position. No need to continually press the trigger while spraying.
- Built with safety in mind: Pressure relief valve is built into the tank allowing the user to relieve built up pressure before refilling.
- Durable Polyethylene Tank
- 5 Inch pump throw for maximum pressure per pump
- Fluid level indicators for ounces and milliliters
- Base features indented pedestals for stability when not in use
- Convenient locking feature allows the user to operate without holding the trigger