Keep your shop organized and eliminate air hose tripping hazards with this 50-foot, 3/8" Milton® 2760-50D Steel Dual-Arm Auto-Retracting air hose reel. These reels are built to last, with all steel construction, a sturdy dual arm design, solid brass fittings, and a 3/8" x 50' EPDM rubber hose that is rated to 300 PSI. Great for most everyday applications.
- DUAL ARM: Rugged, steel frame resists twisting and kinks better than single arm hose reel designs.
- PERFORMANCE EPDM RUBBER HOSE: Stays flexible in cold and resists cracking, abrasion, and chemicals.
- AUTOMATICALLY REWINDS: Enclosed spring-powered drive, w/adjustable ball to stop at desired length.
- KEYHOLE MOUNTING SLOTS: Designed for easy installation on/off ceilings, walls, benches, or trucks.
- POWDER-COATED PAINT: baked on solid brass fittings vs. traditional wet paint, resists chipping.
- Simply pull out hose to the desired length, listening for the clicks. Hose reel has 12 clicks per rotation to lock in place at nearly any length
- To retract, simply pull a little more hose until the clicks stop, then guide the hose back into the reel as it retracts
- Caution: Never let the hose whip back into the reel unguided. When hanging from a ceiling, use the adjustable ball stop so the hose is high enough that it is out of your way, yet still within reach.
- Note: A proper length leader hose is required to connect the hose reel to the air supply. Select a leader hose length that allows sufficient slack to avoid side-loading the reel input connection
- Powder coated steel frame and reel
- Automatic recoil with adjustable ball stop
- Dual arm design for added rigidity
- Nylon roller guides for smooth pulling in any direction
- 12 ratchet positions per revolution
- Solid brass fittings
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT female
- 300 PSI rated nylon-reinforced EPDM rubber
- 3/8" ID hose x 50' length
- Brass fittings
- Flexible from -5 to 150 degrees F
- Air outlet: 1/4" NPT male
- Air hose reel with 3/8" in. x 50 ft. rubber air hose
- 360 degree swivel air inlet valve
- Pipe thread sealing tape
- Operator’s manual