Milton® is expanding its hose reel portfolio to include stainless steel reels. Milton®s Industrial (Grade 304) stainless steel hose reels are ideal for harsh environment applications, such as food/beverage processing, pre-rinse, wash down, chemical transfer, and industrial solvent handling. Designed and built compact to fit into the smallest of spaces, these reels feature retractable capabilities, nylon drag and abrasion resistant rollers, and four-hole mounting support for ease of use and durability, while it can be locked to any desired position. Equipped with our ergonomically designed, durable 3/8" ID x 1/4" NPT - 50 ft. air hose which offers the best of both worlds, preserving the exceptional cold weather flexibility, durability and premium feel of high-end rubber hoses while offering the ultra-lightweight comfort of a hybrid hose. PSI rating is 300.
- Superior Corrosion Resistance Stainless Steel “Reels are made with durable SS304 (Grade 304) stainless steel has excellent corrosion resistance in a wide variety of environments and when in contact with different corrosive media. Coated with an electro-polish finish to protect it from contamination
- Ultra-lightweight and Durable Rubber Hose - Up to 40% lighter than traditional rubber hoses, this super lightweight hose mimics the ease and weight of a hybrid hose while maintaining the durability and flexibility of rubber hoses. With a max burst pressure of 1,200 PSI and handle grip brass end air hose fittings, this hose protects against repair costs and withstands heavy-duty use.
- Multi-Positional Guide Arm “Heavy-duty reinforced steel stamped guide arms permit wall, floor, ceiling, pit or truck mounting provides more support, resists twisting and eliminates dangerous trip hazard of the hose. Also equipped with a retractable hose capability that rewinds hose automatically
- Stress-Free Swivel Inlet “Swivel inlet combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life. Eliminates hose from binding up or kinking providing a more fluid air flow
- Retractable Hose Capability: Our hose reels are fitted with a retractable hose capability that rewinds automatically. The reel is equipped with a ratchet to stop the hose from rewinding every time you let go. You can pull out the length you need and it will stop there until you want to put it away.
- Rollers: Nylon rollers are fitted to the guide arms to give a smooth glide back and to prevent hose drag and abrasion.
- Max PSI: 300 PSI
- Air Inlet Connection: 1/4" NPT
- Warranty: 2 Years