Improve performance and extend tool life with the High-Performance Conventional Pneumatic Tool Oil from Milton®. Since proper lubrication is essential to keep pneumatic tools in peak condition, Milton®’s air tool oil was created to extend the life and performance of air tools, lubricators, valves, and cylinders. Not only does our Air Tool Oil restore your tools to running like new, but it can also prevent the seizure of tools and pneumatic equipment during the moments you need them the most. Milton®’s formula absorbs moisture, protects against rust, and even helps prevent formation of deposits. This non-synthetic, ISO 32 grade 10 weight oil is recommended for tools requiring a lubricant. Available in four sizes: 1 Gallon, 32 oz, 16 oz, and 4 oz.
- Specially formulated for use in air tools and lubricators
- Lubricates and protects air tools, improves performance, and extends tool life
- Reduces corrosion and rust, prevents formation of sludge deposits
- Non-synthetic, anti-foaming formula
- Works in temperatures down to -25°F (-32°C)
- Available in 4 ounces, 16 ounces, 32 ounces, and 1 gallon
- Receive twelve 4 oz. bottles